The Highland County Health Department Care-A-Van is a unique service provided by the health department. The Care-A-Van is a mobile medical center that is used to provide public health services to the population at different locations throughout the month. This allows those with limited transportation or time to receive vital vaccinations and screenings.
Assessment / Screening
• Blood Pressure
• Cholesterol Level - $10.00 fee
• Lipid Profile - $30.00 fee - Requires a 12 hour fasting (no food or drink)
• Diabetes Screening - Requires a 2 hour fasting (no food or drink)
• Nursing Assessment
• Skeletal Development
• Tuberculosis Screening - $24.00 fee (TB skin test)
• PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) - $30.00 fee
• Infant through Adult Immunizations
• Laboratory services (contact office for complete list of tests available and current pricing)
Teaching / Counseling
• Hypertension (high blood pressure)
• Diet /Exercise
• Health Education
2nd Tuesday of each Month
SHOPKO PARKING LOT
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
4th Tuesday of each Month
ROCKY FORK TRUCK STOP
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.